www.wildgrowthcompany.com www.wildgrowth.com www.hairgrownfast.com www.yourownhumanhair.com www.completehairgrowthsystem.com
Online Help links:
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION/FEATURES---EFFECTIVENESS---QUALITY ASSURANCE---CONCERNS?---COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER PRODUCTS/TREATMENTS---USES (ALL PRODUCT USES)---GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS---SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
Both Wild Growth® Hair Oil (Heavy Duty texturizer for only dry or slightly damp hair) and Wild Growth® Light Oil Moisturizer (Medium Duty texturizer for wet and dry hair)
effectively combat grooming stress. First, by:
1. Repairing and preventing follicles and roots from chemical and physical damage.
2. Preventing damage from Detangling.
3. Repairing and preventing damage from Relaxers and Perms.
4. Repairing and preventing damage from Heat Styling (blow drying, pressing, flat ironing etc.).
5. Repairing and preventing damage from Wig and Weave use.
6. Repairing and preventing damage from Braiding.
7. promoting growth of stronger hair that is resistant to Breakage.
8. Wild Growth® Light Oil Moisturizer is the safe choice for wet hair grooming for which Wild Growth® Hair Oil is not recommended (Wild Growth® Hair Oil can get extremely sticky and counter-productive on wet hair or if hair is washed immediately after applying).
9. Wild Growth® Light Oil Moisturizer is a superior lubricant co-worker on wet, damp or dry hair to assist Wild Growth® Hair Oil by reducing friction.
Click Here More Information on Wet and Dry Leave-in Conditioners for Grooming Stress
For details on how to use Wild Growth ® Hair Oil and Wild Growth® Light Oil Moisturizer for maximum dry or wet hair grooming stress protection and how to use Wild Growth® Light Oil Moisturizer for maximum shampoo/washing stress protection , please follow this link.